Learning & Development
At RS&H, we make people the priority – which means an ongoing commitment to our associates' careers and personal development. It's central to our associates' success and to the success of our company.
- We support associates as they define their career path – whether it be in one of our practice disciplines, project management, or developing technical skills to become a subject matter expert. All options are equally important and designed to build on unique skills and preferences.
- We recognize the significance of achieving technical professional registration and make it easy by paying for time off to take the examination, as well as covering 100% initial registration fees.
- We're also committed to helping associates successfully maintain their professional designation or license renewal requirements and promote the common goals and values within each profession. Many of our training courses and activities are eligible professional development activities that count toward recertification with licensing boards.
- We work on a wide mix of projects and with a broad range of clients. From small, community-focused initiatives to large and ongoing multifaceted projects, our associates work with the industry's best professional leaders and technical experts.
- We're committed to fostering a coaching and mentoring environment to help our associates grow both personally and professionally.
- We support continuing education through our tuition assistance program available to all full-time associates.
- We believe in active leadership and involvement in professional society organizations, as evidenced by our commitment to cover dues when license or membership is endorsed by the company.